PORSCHE’S planned merger with Volkswagen is on ‘the right track,’ a senior Porsche family member said on Wednesday.
Wolfgang Porsche, chairman of Porsche’s supervisory board, made the remarks on the sidelines of an event in the Qatari capital.
‘We are improving. We’re on the right track,’ he said.
Earlier this month, a US judge dismissed a hedge fund lawsuit seeking more than US$2 billion (S$2.6 billion) in damages, removing a key obstacle to a merger with Volkswagen.
Porsche said an update on whether the ruling will be appealed will be known by the end of January.